CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-29T22:00:29+00:002004 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-29T22:00:29+00:00
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Standard Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenace Indicator when applicable.
- Remove damaged/worn wiper blades. Install new blades.
- Remove damaged/worn wiper blade. Install new blade.
- Inspect radiator and coolant hoses. Pressure test system for fluid leaks. Check fluid level. Perform necessary tests. Found:
- Right Rear Brake Bulb
- Remove battery cables, wire brush and clean connections and replace terminals. Reassemble and torque to spec. Apply terminal protectant.
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- THERMOSTAT and /OR OUTLET – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
Steve K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2019