CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-21T23:02:03+00:002013 Lexus IS 350C CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-21T23:02:03+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Remove airbox cover and replace air filter element.
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenace Indicator when applicable.
Keith W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2020