CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-08T22:03:55+00:002017 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-08T22:03:55+00:00
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Rotate Tires. Visually inspect tires/brakes.
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Carlo S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2020