CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:00:49+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:00:49+00:00
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Drain and Refill transmission.
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Remove the needed shields and covers to gain access as needed to the front differential cover bolts and cover. Clean the gasket sealing surfaces and cover. Clean out the front differential and reassemble with new heavy duty sealer and/or gasket. Fill with
- RIGHT LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT – Remove & Replace Light Bulb
- Service transfer case per OEM requirements
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Rick B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2020