- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Clean Hardware, Lube Slide Points, and Adjust Brake Shoes Clearance to Drums
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Measure and resurface rotors if applicable. Clean and lubricate caliper slides. Install new brake pads.
- Remove battery cables, wire brush and clean connections and terminals. Reassemble and torque to spec. Apply terminal protectant.
- Standard Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Shawn O. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020