- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Clean Hardware, Lube Slide Points, and Adjust Brake Shoes Clearance to Drums
- Remove battery cables, wire brush and clean connections and replace terminals. Reassemble and torque to spec. Apply terminal protectant.
- Rotate Tires. Visually inspect tires/brakes.
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Steven F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020