- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Measure and resurface rotors if applicable. Clean and lubricate caliper slides. Install new brake pads.
- Remove battery cables, wire brush and clean connections and replace terminals. Reassemble and torque to spec. Apply terminal protectant.
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Ashley G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020