- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Fuel System Service helps restore power and performance by using advanced detergents to thoroughly clean the system and remove deposits, grease, dirt and sludge. Deposits in your fuel system can cause blockages that lead to lost acceleration, rough idling and hesitation.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Standard Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Tom H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2020