- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – Both
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Remove damaged/worn wiper blades. Install new blades.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both,w/o Air Suspension – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenace Indicator when applicable.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Rick B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2020