- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- Check and Adjust tire pressure to specifications. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (if applicable)
- Clean Hardware, Lube Slide Points, and Adjust Brake Shoes Clearance to Drums
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Fuel System Service helps restore power and performance by using advanced detergents to thoroughly clean the system and remove deposits, grease, dirt and sludge. Deposits in your fuel system can cause blockages that lead to lost acceleration, rough idling and hesitation.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- Remove the needed shields and covers to gain access as needed to the front differential cover bolts and cover. Clean the gasket sealing surfaces and cover. Clean out the front differential and reassemble with new heavy duty sealer and/or gasket. Fill with
- RIGHT REVERSE LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT – Remove & Replace Light Bulb
- Service transfer case per OEM requirements
- STEERING DAMPENER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Synthetic Service Includes: Change the oil with up to five quarts of oil and replace oil filter (additional charge for specialty filter and/or additional oil). Check basic fluids. Lubricate chassis where applicable. Perform 56 Point Vehicle Inspection. Reset Maintenance Indicator (if applicable)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Glen R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2020